Turkey Steaks with Choritzo, Sprouts & Hastleback Potatoes
This is my favrouite way to cook a potato!
140g Turkey steak
20g Chorizo cut into small cubes
200g Baby potatoes
1. Make small cuts down the potato width ways a few mm apart, ensuring you don't cut all the way to the bottom. Carefully try and open them up a little, spray with 1 cal and season with salt. Put them in the oven at 200 degrees until cooked and crisp.
2. Put the sprouts in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and cut in half.
3. Fry the chorizo for a minute until the fat is released and then add the sprouts, cook until everything is browned and the sprouts are soft.
4. Grill the turkey steaks until cooked through.
5. Serve the turkey with the sprouts and chorizo on top and the hastleback potatoes in the side.
1 portion=1P 1C 1F 1V