160g Cooked Pasta
250g Minced 5% Beef
1 Small onion diced
1 Garlic clove crushed
1 tbsp Tomato Puree
1/2 can chopped tomatoes
1/2 Beef stock cube
1 Courgette cut into chunks
1/2 Carrot, cut into small chunks
20g Parmesan Cheese
1. Fry the minced beef until lightly browned, drain the fat and leave to one side.
2. Fry the onion using 1 cal spray for a few minutes until golden and add the garlic frying for a further minute.
3. Add the courgette, peppers and carrot to the pan with the tomatoes, the puree, the minced beef, the thyme and oregano. Add the stock cube and a splash of balsamic vinegar.
4. Let the Veggies cook through and the sauce reduce.
5. Serve with the pasta and a small grating of parmesan cheese.
1 portion=1P 1C 1F 1V 2S