30g Rolled oats
100g 0% fat Greek yogurt
100g Skimmed milk
Truvia/stevia to sweeten if needed
- Mix the yogurt with the oats and add some milk to loosen
- Now your ready for your toppings-
- Mix 15g nut butter with a little hot water and drizzle with berries.
- 1tsp maple syrup, 20g chopped walnuts.
- 15g Mascapone cheese sweeten with stevia and hot espresso poured over.
- 1 small handful of frozen berries,20g nut butter.
- Put 15g raisins in boiling water to soften, once soft add these and half a grated carrot to the oats before leaving overnight with some nutmeg and cinnamon for a carrot cake style oats.
- Add dried ginger and/ cinnamon to taste and pour over 15g dark melted chocolate.
- Grate half an apple, and 15g raisins for more of a Bircher style.
- 15g Ground almonds, 1 TBLSP of reduced sugar jam for a bake well tart style.
- A little orange juice, orange zest, and 15g dark chocolate.
1 portion = 1C 1/2P 1F To top up your protein add 50g 0% Greek yogurt or half a protein off the food list.
To fit 1C 1P don't add the fat/ nuts/ cheese and use cinnamon/ nutmeg to flavour instead.