9 Egg whites
1 Large onion
400g Potato cut in to very thin strips
1⁄2 Red chilli chopped and deseeded
- Fry the onion and chilli in a large frying pan and boil the cut potatoes for a few minutes.
- Add the paprika to the eggs and whisk, remove the onion from the frying pan and put to one side.
- Microwave the spinach until wilted and squeeze the water out of it.
- Layer the potatoes, spinach and onions in the pan and then pour the eggs over.
- Put in the oven at 200 for about 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with 15ml light mayonnaise.
1 portion= 1C 1P 1F 1V
Instead of the Mayo on the side why not fry the onion with 30g of Chorizo to add flavour.