Servings: 9 muffins, 3 muffins per serving
9 egg whites
1. Whisk the eggs together and use 1 cal spray to grease a Yorkshire pudding tin.
2. Divide the mixture until each section is just over half full to fill 9 holes.
3. Add the fillings.
Fillings (each filling is to divide up between the 9 muffins, all cheese must be low fat where possible)
- 60g cheese, 3 tomatoes
- 200g Broccoli, 60g Feta
- 200g asparagus, serve with 60g holllandaise sauce (20g per 3 muffins/ portion)
- 150g smoked haddock, chives
- 60g cheese,100g onion finely chopped
- 60g Cheese, serve with 60g chutney (20g per 3 muffins/ portion)
- 60g black pudding
- 4 Spring onions,1/2 red pepper chopped, 60g cheese
1 portion-= 1P 1F 1V
These are low carbohydrate so add a carbohydrate choice if needed.