Crispy Chilli Beef
200g Lean Raw Steak
3 tsp Chinese 5 Spice
3 tbsp Corn Flour
About 300g Stir Fry Vegetables
1/2 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
10g Grated Ginger
1/2 Garlic Clove Grated
2 Spring Onions Chopped
- Very finely slice the Lean Steak.
- Add Chinese 5 spice and Corn flour in a bowl
- Cover the beef in the mixture piece by piece. Add the Oil to a frying pan and fry the beef on a high heat.
- Remove from the heat and without oil Stir fry the Vegetables.
- Add Soya Sauce, Rice Wine vinegar, Chopped spring onions, grated Ginger, grated Garlic clove and the chilli flakes to a cup and stir well.
- When the veg is just about cooked mix everything back in the pan for a minute or 2 and serve.
1 portion = 1C 1F 1P 1V