One large tortilla wrap/ two small tortillas
120g Raw chicken breast/ 100g cooked chicken
50g Mushrooms chopped small
75ml Chicken stock
1 Garlic clove
2 Sprigs of tarragon
1 Bay leaf
1 Egg/ 1 cal spray
100g Fat free crème fraiche
- Cut the chicken breast into chunks and fry it until browned, press the garlic and add this to the pan.
- In a separate pan, cook the mushrooms and leek until soft.
- Add the chicken stock to the mushroom pan and the tarragon and the bay leaf. (it doesn't want to be too wet so let it simmer away for a minute or two).
- Take the pan off the heat, add the cooked chicken and stir through the crème fraiche.
- Now pour the mixture into an oven proof dish and put the tortilla wrap on top, poke a small whole in the middle and wash with egg white/ 1 cal spray.
Or alternatively you can use small wraps to make pasties/ small pies with. Just reduce the sauce more if your doing this and add a little less crème fraiche. Put the filling on a small wrap then fold it over, egg wash and crimp the edges with a fork, and put tiny fork holes in it.
6. pop in the oven at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes until golden.
1 portion= 1C 1F 1P 1V
This makes 2 pasties so great as a snack.
You could also swap the wrap for 150g mashed potatoes.