Leek/ Courgette Crusted Chicken, Crushed Potatoes & Broccoli
1 Large leek/ 1 courgette
1 Garlic clove
150g Boiled new potatoes
120g Raw chicken breast
- Chop and fry the leeks in 1 cal with the crushed garlic until browned.
- Take off the heat and stir the quark into the leeks add salt and pepper.
- Flatten the chicken breast and fry until each side is browned and just about cooked. Boil the broccoli
- Top the breast with the mix and grill until cooked through.
- Lightly mash the potatoes and serve with the chicken and broccoli.
You can also use courgette by taking the skin off, grating it then removing the water from it in a muslin. Then add this to the quark instead of the leek and garlic.