Pulled Chicken Burgers / Wraps
2 Burger buns / 2 Tortilla wraps
280g Raw chicken breast
2 tbsp BBQ sauce
2 tbsp White wine vinegar
300g Mixed leaves
50g Light Mayonnaise
- Place about 400ml water in a small pan and poach the chicken on a low heat for about 20 minutes until it is no longer Pink in the middle.
- Remove the chicken and shred, leave to one side.
- Remove the water and add 100ml back in to the pan, add the sauce and vinegar to the water and reduce until thick.
- Add the chicken back to the sauce to warm through and put the buns under a grill.
- Add the mayonnaise to the bun and load with chicken and salad.
Alternatively use 300g of grated Coleslaw veg and mix with the mayonnaise (add a touch of water to it) to serve on the side.
1 portion = 1C 1F 1P 1V
To fit 1C 1P minus the mayonnaise
To fit HC HP Half portion and minus mayonnaise
1 Sauce used