280g Lean lamb mince
1tsp Ground cumin
1tsp Ground coriander
2 Folded flat bread (Avg.100 calories)
2 tbsp 0% Fat Greek yogurt
1 Red onion
200g Shredded iceberg
1tsp Hot sauce
2 tbsp Light mayonnaise
1 Garlic clove
- Add the spices to the lamb, mix it together and divide into 2. Now put this inbetween 2 sheets of cling film and roll it out into a large pancake size shape to fit your frying pan.
- Cut up the salad and press the garlic clove.
- Add the lamb to a hot pan and keep turning it until it is cooked through.
- Add the garlic to one TBLSP mayonnaise (add a little at a time so its not too strong) then add salt and some water to make it a bit thinner.
- Add the hot sauce to the rest of the mayonnaise and some water to make it thinner.
- Serve the Lamb and salad in a folded flat bread with the sauce over the top.
1 portion = 1C 1F 1P 1V
To fit 1C 1P minus the Mayonnaise
To fit HC HP Half portion and minus Mayonnaise
1 Sauce used