270g Chicken breast cut into strips
2 Folded flat bread (Avg.100 calories)
2 tbsp 0% Fat Greek yogurt
1 Red onion
200g Shredded iceberg
1 Teaspoon hot sauce
2 tbsp Light mayonnaise
- Cut the chicken into strips and marinade it in the Greek yogurt with a bit of salt.
- Cut up the salad and press the garlic clove.
- Add the chicken to a hot pan/ griddle and keep turning until cooked through.
- Add the garlic to 1 TBLSP mayonnaise (dd a little at a time so its not too strong) and then add salt and some water to make it a bit thinner.
- Add the hot sauce to the rest of the mayonnaise and some water to make it thinner.
- Serve the chicken and salad in a folded flat bread with the sauce over the top.
1 portion = 1C 1F 1P 1V
To fit 1C 1P minus the Mayonnaise
To fit HC HP Half portion and minus Mayonnaise