Crispy Chicken & Coleslaw
140g Raw chicken cut into strips
30g Cornflakes crushed up tiny and seasoned with salt pepper, 1tsp caeen pepper, ½tsp oregano,1tsp smoked paprika
1 Small tortilla wrap
1 Egg beaten
100g Coleslaw veg; Red onion, white and red cabbage, grated carrot.
1tbsp Light mayonnaise
1. Put the egg, flour and cornflake mix in three separate bowls.
2. Add the chicken to the flour and coat, and then in the egg, and finally in the cornflakes until covered.
3. Place the chicken on a lined baking tray and spray with 1 cal.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes at 200 until cooked through so its no longer pink in the middle.
5. Grate/ finely chop all the veg and mix the mayonnaise with a little hot water to thin, cover the coleslaw with the mayonnaise and serve with the crunchy chicken.
6. Serve with a small tortilla wrap on the side.
1 Portion= 1C 1P 1F 1V