Sausage & Mash
10 Chicken Italia Heck sausages/ 4 Reduced fat pork sausages/ 4-6 Veggie sausages (around 60 cal per sausage)
1 tbsp Reduced sugar brown sauce
1 tbsp Reduced sugar and salt ketchup
1 Beef/ Veg stock cube
2 Red onions
- Peel and chop the potatoes into 2cm cubes, add to boiling water and let them cook.
- Slice the onions into thin half moons and lightly frying until golden.
- Add the sausages to the pan and brown them off for a few minutes, keep turning them as they brown.
- Add the stock cube with 100ml of water to the sausages and let the sausages cook in the gravy.
- Drain the potatoes and mash until fluffy, add the sauces to the gravy and let it thicken.
- Serve the sausages on top of the fluffy mash with the gravy.
1 portion = 1C 1F 1P 1V
1 Sauce used