1. Pick your base
Flat bread/ wrap
To make it even lower in carb content use 100g blended cauliflower mixed with an egg white to create a base.
2. Very lightly toast/ grill it
3. Pick your sauce and smoother it on
1 TBLSP Reduced sugar ketchup
1 TBLSP Reduced sugar BBQ sauce
1 TBLSP Tomato Salsa
1 TBLSP Tomato puree
1 TBLSP Reduced sugar sweet chilli sauce
4. Pick your topping and load it up
- 3 Chicken sausages (skin off and rolled into small meatballs), 25g grated reduced fat cheese, 30g sweetcorn.
- 60g pineapple, 25g grated reduced fat cheese, 100g lean protein.
- 20g Cheese, 50g red onion, 100g protein.
- 100g Beans cooked in 100ml water with fajita mix and mashed, 20g grated reduced fat cheddar cheese.
- 2 Veggie sausages (skin off and rolled into small meatballs)/ 100g protein, 25g grated reduced fat cheese, 3 chopped baby tomatoes.
- 100g Chicken breast/ other protein, 20g Peanut butter mixed with 1tsp sweet chilli sauce, 2 chopped spring onions.
- 3 slices pepperoni, 50g cooked chicken, 10g grated reduced fat cheese.
- 25g Chorizo, 50g chicken, 60g red peppers.
- 15g reduced fat feta cheese, 2 chopped falafel (average 60 calories per falafel), Serve with 2
- TBLSP Greek yogurt and chopped cucumber.
- 150g tofu/ 100g protein, change the base sauce for hoisin sauce, spring onion, 20g reduced fat cheese, serve with cucumber ribbons.
5. Pop under the grill or in the oven at 180 until the toppings are cooked through.
6. Serve with 100g salad leaves/ 100g baked kale.
All of the above equate to 1C 1P 1F 1V Plus 1 sauce
If you are using the cauliflower base it equates to 1P 1F 1V